Level 2 Electrician Emergency 24 Hours 7 Days
Level 2 Electrician fully license Service provider certified by the NSW Department of Energy.
Quality Work Accredited & Authorised by Ausgrid And Endeavour Energy
Call Now : 1300 366 661
Call your Local level 2 Electrician
The Accredited Service Provider scheme is administered by NSW Trade & Investment.
Our Level 2 Electrician provide installation, maintenance and repair:
- Power Line Work
- Overhead & Underground service mains
- Metering & Energising
- Service Upgrades
- Consumer & Sub Mains
- Power Poles
- Supply & Installation of various sizes
- Galvanised & Timber
- Street Lighting
- Utilising cherry picker
- Highway & Street Lighting
- Car Parks, School Yards & Sports Oval Lighting
- New Installations & Maintenance
- Consumer low voltage mains
- Single and Three phase.
- Install, repair or maintain the overhead or underground service lines between the electrical wiring on your premises and the electricity network
- Connect your service lines to the network and make the connection ‘live’
- Disconnect your premises from the network.
- When you want to connect your home, business or other premises to the electricity distribution network, or get more electricity
from the distribution network than is possible at the moment, or need to extend the network to reach your premises, you
need a suitably qualified person to do the work.
The Electricity Supply Act 1995 gives electricity customers the right to choose who carries out this work.
To ensure the distribution network and your connection to the network remain reliable and safe, only Accredited Service Providers may do this kind of work in NSW.